The Gateway International Painting Competition
Online Painting Contest from 2014 to 2020.
September 2020 Best In Show & Finalist Paintings
Call to Artists:
- Begins August 1st annually; ends after 12 months on July 31; includes 12 monthly competitions beginning the first of each month, and ending the last day of the month at 11:59 pm Arizona, USA time. All 12 months' finalists (up to 216 total finalist paintings) compete for Grand Awards at year's end.
- Judges review and provide written commentary for each Best in Show painting; up to 216 paintings compete for annual Grand Awards.
- Monthly winners announced after the 20th of following month.
- All Finalists (including Best in Show) receive 1 free painting entry with special promotion.
- Award certificates to all finalists.
ANNUAL GRAND AWARDS (up to 216 finalist paintings compete for 1st, 2nd, 3rd place)
- Special recognition certificate
- Annual Membership; Year End Grand Awards
Exhibition and Artist Promotion
Each Painting Entry:
- Is promoted on its own full page with full artist contact.
- Links to the artist's website of choice.
- Is available for sale or auction at artist's discretion.
- Artist or artist's gallery keeps 100% of their sales through this website.
- Links to artist's profile, a special page with all artist's entries.
Painting Competition Entries
Painting entries appear in order and are date stamped. "Special" promotion entries appear with a small star and are further promoted in social media with the goal to sell art at PaintingContest.Org. The artist keeps 100% of any sale!
>> View the Latest Entries
Painting Contest Finalist Certificates
Our Mission - Art Kits for Students
Entry fees from PaintingContest.org contribute to creating and sending art kits for students and emerging artists without easy access to art supplies or art education. Art kits include an instructional guide with materials and may include instruction kits for painting or sculpture.
Current Featured Paintings
Current featured paintings include those selected for special promotion in our social media pages. See them on display in The Gateway International Painting Competititon pages. Click on a painting for additional details or to contact the artist directly.